With summer just around the corner and lazy days at the park or the beach awaits, you want to make sure that you have something easy and portable to listen to your music on. The new Travelsound i85 made spesifically for the 4th generation iPod Nano could be what you are looking for.
The new Travelsound i85 from Creative is not that much larger than the 4th gen iPod Nano itself, and with the latest version Creative have also included a radio receiver that integrates with the iPod, allowing you to control the radio through the iPod Nano itself, giving you alternatives should you for some strange reason run tired of listening to your own music library.
The Travelsound i85 batterly life is reported to be 15 hours of playback, which is not bad for any portable iPod speaker dock, and certainly long enough for any trip to the beach or the park. The baattery is also rechargeable through a mini USB cable that you can connect to your computer for charging and syncing.
Here are the spesifications of the Travelsound i85 as per Creative:
- Power: 700mWatts RMS per channel (2 channels)
- FM Frequency range: 87.5MHz – 108MHz
- Frequency Response: 180Hz ~ 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 80dB
- Playback duration: Up to 15hrs (at 10mW total output)
- Battery type (Built-in): Lithium Polymer (Li-Po)
- Product Weight: Speaker(100g), Stand(10g)
- Dimensions (DxWxH)mm : Speaker(23x47x120)mm, Stand(58x38x20)mm
- Full charge time: Minimum 4hrs via USB or USB power adapter (sold separately)