After reviewing a lot of Apple ipod’s and ipod accessories we thought it was about time to give you our top 5 essential ipod and ipod accessory list. If you have spare cash lying around or still some room left under the limit on your credit card, then this is what you want to spend it on.
1. The Apple ipod touch 32gb – Lets face it, this ipod will soon be the gadget for keeping up to date on music, pictures, movies, web and hopefully soon also talking with your friends and family. According to our latest updated ipod price comparison you are looking at £295 for this one.
2. B&W Zeppelin ipod speaker – Dock your ipod touch into this beauty and experience the best in sound from this high quality speaker. Style and performance comes together in perfect harmony for about £399.
3. Shure ec3 sound isolating earphones – In case you are leaving your crib and of course taking your music with you, these earphones will give you the best sound experience for your bucks, which equals to about £110.
4. Eco-nique Napa Leather case for ipod touch – Protect your ipod touch with this range of great napa leather casings that by the way is carbon neutral! Well worth £20 to save the environment and protect your ipod touch.
5. Ipod touch designer skins from Gelaskins – The ultimate in personalization of your ipod. Select from a range of great designer artwork to really make your ipod stand out for only £10.
After you have parted with about £934 you can now officially say that your ipod touch has been pimped, and it’s well worth it!