SOUL Electronics and Ludacris have been causing quite a stir in the headphone market across the pond over the last year or so as a real alternative to Beats by Dr.Dre headphones in the booming celebrity endorsed headphone market, and now the wait is finally over for us here in the UK as well as SOUL by Ludacris announces their UK arrival.
The SOUL by Ludacris headphones range consists of two in-ear headphone models and six over-ear headphone models, all exclusive to PC World and Currys for the first two weeks of the UK launch. The headphones have good specifications, including pro-audio experience, noice-cancellation, cool designs, and competitive prices.
- SL49 – In-ear headphones – GBP 79.99
- SL99 – Sound insulation in-ear headphones – GBP 99.99
- SL100UB & SL100RB – On-ear headphones – GBP 149
- SL150CB & SL150RB – On-ear headphones – GBP 199.99
- SL300GG & SL300RB – Noise-cancelling on-ear headphones – GBP 269.99
Unlike many other celebrity endorsed headphones that have been launched over the years, the SOUL by Ludacris range have largely received positive reviews and feedback from the tech media and users. Speaking of users, amongst the celebrities that have been spotted wearing SOUL by Ludacris headphones you will find Dwayne Wade of the Miami Heat and a few other musicians/artists.