The flagship model in AV receivers from Denon, the AVR-4311 is now also Apple AirPlay friendly through a software upgrade, adding yet another feature to this top model.
9-channels of serious home entertainment from Denon is what you get with the Denon AVR-4311, packed with all the latest technology that the company has to offer, including a newly designed mono block power amplification construction.
This is the system for the serious home theater experience, allowing you to enjoy audio and video from a variety of sources, including network and USB devices as well as analogue and digital sources through HDMI etc.
Here are some of the key features you get with the Denon AVR-4311:
- Powerful 170W x 9-channels (6 ohm)
- Clock Jitter reducer for all digital inputs
- Audyssey DSX processing
- Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Vertical stretch supporting CinemaScope aspect ratio
- 3D passthrough
- 11.2 pre-out with independent subwoofer outputs
- Enhanced network capability, including internet radio, Flickr, Flack HD
- 7 x HDMI in & 2 x HDMI output
- Direct USB digital connection for iPod/iPhone
- 3 source / 3 zone capability
- Denon remote App support for iOS devices
- More Denon AVR-4311 features here
Apple AirPlay is a new functionality available on the Denon AVR-4311 through a software upgrade at an additional cost of £39 – more information on Denon Airplay upgrade here.
The Denon AVR-4311 AV receiver with AirPlay is available from amongst other the following UK retailers:
* This is not a hands-on review as we have not had a chance to test this unit yet. Information in this post as based on publicly available information about the system.
[source: Denon UK]