The Denon AVR-3312 is the top model in the new Denon AirPlay enabled network AV receiver range and it is packed with all the latest in audio visual technology from Denon.
The top Airplay AV receiver model from Denon, the AVR-3312 builds further on the smaller siblings with 165-watt per channel and AL24 processing Plus and Clock Jitter Reducer technology for improved sound quality. All of that comes in addition to the HDMI 1.4a with support for 3D pass-through, and enhanced network capability with Pandora, Flickr, Napster, and Rhapsody amongst other.
Packed with impressive features, the top model AVR-3312 is built to deliver a top home entertainment experience. Here are some of the stand out features:
- Seven 165-watt channels with their own discrete circuit
- Dual subwoofer preout
- AL24 processing plus
- I/P converter and Scaler up to 1080p24
- High definition audio support, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
- Dolby Pro Logic IIz
- Audyssey MultEQ support to help calibrate the right sound
- DLNA support for audio and photo streaming
- Flac HD for uncompressed playback of high-definition audio files
- 7 HDMI inputs (including one at the front) and two outputs
- 12,000 internet radio stations
- Multi-room/zone support
With the addition of Apple AirPlay it means you can stream your audio directly from your iOS device or iTunes with full hands-on control from your device. With the DLNA support it has the added benefit of also being able to play a lot of non-Apple AirPlay supported files
Use the Denon Remote App for iOS devices to perform a lot of the remote functions you need, including turning the system on and off.
The Denon AVR-3312 AV receiver with AirPlay is available from amongst other the following UK retailers:
* This is not a hands-on review as we have not had a chance to test this unit yet. Information in this post as based on publicly available information about the system.
[source: Denon UK]